Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She had just turned 6 years old. I remember, because my sister and I bought her for our parents for Mother's/Father's Day the year I moved back to central PA from Philly. She was a beautiful English Chocolate Labrador Retriever. She was a great dog, almost a perfect angel.....Labs usually are...or have been in our family.

I don't know all the details. I got an email from my Mom last night that she hasn't been well the past couple weeks and had been to the vet. He thought she had Pancreatitis. She got worse, so they took her back to the vet yesterday. He told them he thinks she had a growth insider her, on her liver or something, that burst and he didn't give her much hope. I called home a few minutes ago to see how she was doing and they're burying her now. She didn't make it through the night. :(

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tribute to Chloe

My dad makes himself feel better by doing a tribute. I couldn't do it, but here it is.

Chloe.....you came into our lives through our daughter and son,
on a stormy day that made you all run!
You were our special little girl who knew the word "ride",
and were always ready to find us when we'd hide.
Our walks at the park, and trips to Honeycreek were your ultimate joy, along with that Jaxen....." boy oh boy"!
Racing cars along the road was another trait, and most of time you just couldn't wait!
You grew into a fine young lady, with beautiful fur, sparkling bright eyes, and a great disposition.
I thought you would be with us for many more years, but I guess God had other ideas for you in his special rendition.
So......go on into the great beyond, and join Bear in the meadow above;
we'll be right along to toss the frisbee, play your games, and run on the beach.
Just be patient, we may be awhile, but when the time comes, we'll be well within your reach!
I'll miss you Chloe, and we all love you!!
Dad
And, here's a picture of Chloe and Lindsay at my sister's house. The Black Lab partially caught on the right is Jaxen. My sister and I got HIM for our Mom and Dad for Mother's/Father's Day 2003.

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rachel Zugg said:
oooooh....I am so sorry for your family's loss. at least she is at peace. :cry:
Rachel Zugg said:
Thanks everyone. Here's a picture my sister just emailed me of Chloe and Montana...tell me that's not adorable!!!

That was when Montana was about 4 months old, I think...

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
BanterBull said:
Rachel Zugg said:
Rachel Zugg said:
Thanks everyone. Here's a picture my sister just emailed me of Chloe and Montana...tell me that's not adorable!!!

That was when Montana was about 4 months old, I think...
That picture is adorable Shawn.I am so sorry for your family's loss. She was beautiful. May she rest in peace

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Aw rest in peace Chloe :angel7: Maybe if you didn't find homes for all your pups your parents would like one. Just a thought. I know it is kind of to early to think that way sorry if I insulted you. I didn't mean to if i did.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.