1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
gorgeous.... your a wonderful person for making that

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I can't believe this is real. I didn't get on here last night and then get on here tonight and read all of this. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers. Yes, I'm still crying. :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
That is so sweet.

I feel so terrible. I would just die inside if it happend to one of my girls.

RIP Dozer [-o<

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Not as good but I wanted to do something too since you live too far away to cook or help you somehow.

RIP Dozer.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
SugarBear said:
Beautiful! I still can't stop crying! I am so upset about all this!
Me too. I had trouble sleeping last night, I just kept seeing his sweet face. I still keep thinking this is all a bad dream. My heart just breaks for Meagan and Chad. :cry:

Both pictures are lovely.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
I haven't been able to sleep either... I've just been torn apart inside. I look at my own dogs and just start bawling. I love them so much, I can't even begin to imagine. I keep saying, "I know if anything ever happened to my..." and I can't finish my sentence. Too choked up. I keep hoping I'll come back to the forum and read, "They made a mistake, that wasn't Dozer...he made it home safe." Then reality sinks in, and I get sick to my stomach.

I am terribly sad. I miss Dozer, and I wish I could erase the pain Meagan & Chad feel. I hate feeling helpless. :cry:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm so thankful for this forum. I know that if anything ever happened to Bella, I would have so much support here. I love all you guys. I wish there was a way for us to all meet in person, have a big group hug, and shed tears over Dozer together.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
again, so sorry to hear. You are in my thoughts. It always hurts to lose your best friend, but this isn't the easiest situation either. R.I.P Dozer

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Thanks Bella and Faith Marie,

It means so much to me. This forum, can really change a person, and it has me. I have always thought of alot of people on here as friends, now as family. Everyone has been so supportive I would give anything to meet you all.

·
Registered
412 Posts
My internet has been down, I just caught up with all of this. Im sooo terribly sorry for your loss, and ours! Dozer was such a sweet boy, and its terribly unfair that this happened. We will all miss him so much. Ive been in shock all day since reading the news, and like Trina, I keep trying to understand it all, to wrap my brain it. Sleep in peace Dozer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts