Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

RIP Girl

3K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  fawn coffee 
#1 ·
She was a pit or pit X female.
I'm still on contract with the city, as an ACO in WA state, to do their euthanasias.
So this AM I got a call to come in, because a recently nursing mom had "injured nipples".
I got there and she'd had mastitis...HAD is the operative word...3 or 4 of her breasts(?) teats on one side had swollen and burst. The ones on the other side were swollen and ready to rupture. I didn't have a thermometer but I put my hand on her head and I could tell she was burning up with fever.
This wasn't just today, either, that it happened, she'd been ruptured like that for probably up to a week - I won't go into the mess her ruptured breasts were.
So some butthole let her get knocked up, OH yeah, she's only about a year so it was her first heat, sold or gave the puppies away and kicked her to the curb with swollen and ruptured mastitis. She is at peace now and no longer in pain. RIP girl... :cry:
People make me soooooooo sick sometimes!!!
:twisted:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.