Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I feel I can finally start accepting the truth and letting you go Storm, I'm still in a thousand pieces over you and I still can't believe the amount of love I had for you, as you know we have 3 other dogs and not one of them came close to the love I have/had for you my precious. I love them loads but you just had something that went striaght to my heart.

We were told lies about you when we decided to foster/rehome you, we were told that you had been in one family and loved but that was soon to become a very clear lie and in fact in your short life you had been through hell and back and this had damaged your head, you are not nasty and I will always refuse to believe that you was nasty or dangerous, the people that were nasty and dangerous here was your previous owners who are the cause of a dangerous dog!!!!

After loosing you I closed down, I even put up a cold stone wall to the other three dogs, refusing to love them and have anything to do with them, Milly helped me over come this but it was work on her part, for weeks I refused to walk any of them and it was work to even look at them, wishing that you was still here with me. In time I have allowed them back but they still havent a mark of love I had for you.

I have allowed myself to take on a new ABD puppy, she hasnt a name yet and she has brought some of the pain flowing back but only in the sense that I look at her and wish I'd had you from a puppy and then you'd still be with me because you wouldnt have been damaged and hurt and frightened. She's very similar in looks to you but again she's a long way from having the love I had for you. I know that my hands are going to be full with her, she a little mischeive but when she is a little older I will bring her to your field and I will tell her all about you. I love you Storm and I just hope and pray that in doggy heaven you're no longer hurting or scared and just please know that I was not angry on the day you attacked me and Buster, it wasnt you, it was the deamons inside you!!!! I'm soooooo sorry I failed you and hope and pray you can forgive me but know that I love you baby and even in writing this the tears still flow because I miss you soooooooo much xxx RIP my baby girl x

·
Registered
8,140 Posts
I'm very sorry for your loss.
Good luck with the new pup. You should share some pictures of her/him when you get a chance.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Wow, my heart breaks for you and for Storm. I'm so sorry you had to go through this and so sorry Storm had to go through what must have been hell. A comfort for you should be that it seems the last part of Storm's life, she was very very much loved by you, her rescuer. I know she is at the Rainbow Bridge now, no more pain or fright...just puppy play time and lots of friends....she will always be with you...

·
Registered
567 Posts
And as for your new rescue and the other furkids in your house....give them all the love you have....they love you unconditionally and will help you heal.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks both of you, getting the new pup did bring the pain back a bit but she is adorable, we havent chosen a name for her as of yet as I would like to have a name that is a spin of from Storm. I will post a message about the new lady in another part of the forum as I'd like to keep this post for my baby girl who i'll NEVER forget.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts