Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi thought i'd post some pics of our new addition to family. :D We adopted Rocky 4 weeks ago and he's a angel, his name really doesnt suit his personality though, Rocky is so loving and gentle but at 18 months old not sure if its wise to change it?

Daisy and Rocky taken over the settee again!!!

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
awwww Rocky is so sweet! I love the name! My female APBT is named Magnum - which is a tough boy name - but she is also a sweet little thing - I think its kinda cute when they have a tough name and such a sweet demeanor.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
He's adorable! You can change his name if you want. I come up with new names for my crew about once a month, and they answer to all of them! :lol:

·
Registered
335 Posts
What a sweet little guy! Is he a Staffie?
I don't think it's neccessarily too late to change it if you don't really like it. I got BusStop when she was about two - didn't know her name and.. Called her BusStop. She knows that's what I call her now and comes when called. Usually.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies :D I thought i'd join the forum cos never had a bull terrier before and thought i'd better find out more about the breed
and how to look after a staffy properly. Its going well just having a few teething problems which i'm sure will soon get sorted, to say its only been 4 weeks its going great when we adopted Daisy our x-terrier it took 8 months for her to settle... oops sorry yep i like to talk... can you tell :rabbit:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
absent said:
What a sweet little guy! Is he a Staffie?
I don't think it's neccessarily too late to change it if you don't really like it. I got BusStop when she was about two - didn't know her name and.. Called her BusStop. She knows that's what I call her now and comes when called. Usually.

yeh Rockys a staffie.
Its not so much that i dont like the name its more i dont think it suits him, he looks a tough little guy but is as soft
as anything.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
He is very cute. Mo is my first pit bull mix. I got him when he was about 4 mos old. His affectionate demeanor has not changed much since we got him, if anything he has gotten more affectionate. If you are new to the breed there are several websites that could be recommended. My favorite is badrap.org.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I like the picture of the two dogs taking over the couch. What a life! :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
good looking pup. My mom has a mini pin named Rocky. The name doesn't suit him either since he is only 6 pounds but i guess its better than Rambo the one she almost picked.

·
Registered
703 Posts
I like the first photo, you can see his sweet personality just oozing out of his smile. I kinda like his name, you can still have a tuff guy name and be a sweety! Oh by the way Welcome to the forum!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts