Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother stopped by today to show us his new car (and make me jealous!)! He picked up a 69 Firebird convertible. He told me to put Rosco inside and take a picture before he gets the interior done. The only thing is by brother sold my old '88 Firebird that I sold him 4 yrs ago to help pay for it even after I made him agree to give me first dibs on it if he ever decided to sell it! Ugghh, I guess his memory must be real short these days! I really liked that car. :cry:

Anyways, just thought I would show you guys. I thought the pictures turned out pretty good! It was a beautiful, sunny day!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
OMG Lisa, that pic is awesome!! Sweet ride, cool dog....what more could you ask for. (ok, even if the car isn't yours...)

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Roscoe's ready to pick up some chicks! He looks great and that car does too...maybe you should remind your brother about giving you first dibs on the car he sold...tell him you'll happily take the one he just bought :wink:

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Great pics! :D Sucks about your old car, though. I was awfully attached to my first car, too. Want me to kick his @$$ for you? :wink:

·
Super Moderator
15,970 Posts
Cool car - love red. What's that car in the background on the left side?
Looks like a Model-T or Model-A or something. Roscoe looks like "one cool dude".
:D

Never mind - I put on my glasses and saw what it was. Lord, it's bad day when you think
a jeep is a Model-A.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Those are awesome! He's just chillin. I guess Rosco won't be riding around in it after the interior gets done, lol.

You had a 88 Firebird, cool. We have a 89 that has been sitting in the garage for about 7 years, lol.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Great pics! The weather looks beautiful and I love how clean and pristine the area looks. Our neighborhoods out here don't have nice landscape like that! :x As always Rosco is a total pimp! Where's the Smooch? I love seein pics of her.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
I think that Rosco looks too good in the car your brother should just hand over the keys 8)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts