Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More recent pics of Rosco in training!

One more because he looks so handsome in this pic. :) Doing the long down under distraction.

Thanks for looking!!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
GREAT!!! Love it. I really would like to get Lyla into Agility. Her OB is VERY good at home, but she's not ready to deal with TOO many distractions.
The A frame pics are great...I bet Rosco LOVES it!!!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Oh man, I love Rosco! He's so gorgeous!!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Rosco looks great. Did he ever have any problems doing the A frame cause of his size? I'm thinking that may be Jockos problem.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
WOW, I have to say I enjoy seeing seeing pics of your dogs.Rosco is so darn handsome and big :shock: ........lol
Looks like he really enjoys what he does.Keep the pics coming :D

·
Registered
704 Posts
He looks great Lisa! You have really done an amazing job with him! I hope to see you guys in person some day!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Those are great photos! He really is a handsome guy. I wish I cold get Bogart to do stuff like that!

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rosco looks great. Did he ever have any problems doing the A frame cause of his size? I'm thinking that may be Jockos problem.
Well, when I have it up at its full height he does struggle a bit but he gets over. I usually make sure I give him enough room to get a running start before I send him over. But, before I trial I am going to have to check the rule book and see if their is a min/max distance you can set your dog up in front of the jump/Aframe. I tend to often make it easier during training by not putting it at its full height (thatis NOT its full hieght in those pics). On the odd occassion I do make him do it the regualtion way just to test how he handles it but I hope by making it easier most times during training that when trial day comes he won't even realize the difference and just go right up it like nothing. At least thats what I wish for!

Carrie said:
He looks great Lisa! You have really done an amazing job with him! I hope to see you guys in person some day!
I hope to meet you and your crew some day too but I think we may have to meet half way! :wink:

Thank you for the compliments but you can really say I have done an "amazing" job on him when I get him titled, at least to a WST!! ;) That SCH I is getting closer but damn its no easy road! Who ever said SCH was easy? :x

To everyone else who has complimented so far a big THANK YOU. You guys here are all so nice and quick to say a kind word! It really means alot! :D

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
I loooooooooove Rosco he is an awesome dog!!! Looks like your putting in a lot of hard work, Best wishes on your titles

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
That boy is amazing!! Love him!!! :love5:

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
WOW! Look at him go! Not only is Roscoe such a good lookin' boy, he always looks SO happy! He loves what he does!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts