Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and I am a day late. Was too busy to make a post yesterday.

Just want to say Happy Birthday Rosco! You are one of a kind buddy!! Hope to have many more years with you!

:eek:ccasion1: :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion4:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Awww, Happy birthday to one of the best looking dogs! I love Rosco, and hope I get to meet him sometime. :eek:ccasion1: :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion1: :wav:

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone for the compliments!! Rosco is a special dog!

Bigut64..the AB breed is very diverse, and definitely not cookie cutter in appearance if you know what I mean. :D

·
Registered
886 Posts
Lisa said:
Thanks everyone for the compliments!! Rosco is a special dog!

Bigut64..the AB breed is very diverse, and definitely not cookie cutter in appearance if you know what I mean. :D
Yep, i am pretty new to the bully breeds as a whole, and an american bulldog that i fell in love with, not literally but if her owner was going to give her up id take her in a heartbeat, got me wanting a bully. I have been looking at tons of pictures and i have kinda gotten the idea that most bulldog breeds have a lot of variation. If i ever do get a AB i will definately try to get one that looks like Rosco but with more of a english bulldog looking face, if that makes sense at all.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Lisa said:
and I am a day late. Was too busy to make a post yesterday.

Just want to say Happy Birthday Rosco! You are one of a kind buddy!! Hope to have many more years with you!

:eek:ccasion1: :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion4:

I wanna kiss his little wrinkled face off!!

I wanna run from him cause he is really big and so macho!!! Then later when he is sleeping I will kiss him..maybe not his face though...maybe a foot or something not so close to his HUGE HEAD!! LOL

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.