Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rosie had his snip-snip surgery today. It was routine and he doesn't seem to be holding a grudge. :lol: He was so excited to see me when they brought him out that I thought his whole butt would wag off. I love to be loved like that.

He's 8 months old and looks like a skinny, gawky kid despite weighing in at 62 pounds. It's all bone and muscle and wrinkles and jowlies. He's gonna be big.

Ugh!!! He just swallowed a penny. I tried to fish it out of his mouth and he swallowed it. Will he poop it out? Please tell me he'll poop it out.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,504 Posts
Glad everyhting went well for the 'snip-snip'! As for the penny, when a kid swallows a penny, they say as long as they didn't choke on it on the way down, it will come out the other end all on it's own :D And I once swallowed a QUARTER and I don't even remember it 'leaving', so I'm sure Rosie will be just fine!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,493 Posts
As for the surgery, I'm glad to hear all went well & your pup is doing great.

As for the penny, be very very very careful! Pennies, out of all the coins, are the most dangerous as they are extremely toxic. If your dog does not pass it within the next 24 hrs, off to the vet you go.
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top