Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's all fun and games..........

Till someone gets a busted lip... Koa accidentally head-butted my son's lip....

Koa felt REALLY bad...Here he is apologizing.... :(

Heaven says, "Screw this, I'm getting outta here before I get blamed."

Koa -- depressed that he hurt his human. :cry:

It's okay, big guy, we forgive you.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
How cute is Koa?!?!?!

I hope your son is ok! Just tell him that all bully owners get a busted lip at least once!

And as always, Heaven is just a doll!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Koa is so outstanding!! He is one BEAUTIFUL dog now (i know he is stilla pup but look at him - dog). He is so big. Aren't you happy you kept him? I love to see pups and their humans playing together. Heaven well you and your comments are so funny.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone... Yeah Koa just won't stop growing. Must be something in the water.

Family of 5, yes they are both APBTs. Heaven (the red one) might be mixed with a boxer or something, I don't know for sure. She was a pound rescue. Koa is purebred, can be registered with ABDA, but I see no point in it since I'm not showing him!

And don't worry, my son's lip is fine. Just had a little cut that bled a tiny bit. He's a wrestler, he's had worse! :)

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah he really does love my son. I think this set of pictures is my favorite, because you can really see that dogs have true emotions. Although I purposely always make Heaven out to be bratty... :lol: she really is a sweet dog too. It's just funny that in pictures she always looks like she's up to no good!

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Cute pics! :D Btw, I have dial-up and it was fine lol, then again i'm use to waiting 20 minutes for pictures to load.

Lol, Heaven is so funny, I can imagine her saying that too :lol:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Handsome young man and lovely dogs. Typically (I'm not trying to be high and mighty), I'm not a fan of rough-housing with dogs, but this breed AND YOUR DOGS "get it," they know, they have real emotion.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bogie said:
Handsome young man and lovely dogs. Typically (I'm not trying to be high and mighty), I'm not a fan of rough-housing with dogs, but this breed AND YOUR DOGS "get it," they know, they have real emotion.
Thank you! I agree -- they love to play and can get pretty rowdy, but they also know when play-time is over, and when it's time to behave. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts