Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from the vets. Marlee is healthy and has been dewormed and deflea'd:) weighs 3kg

Here's some more pics :)

Roxy would like it to be known she was not submitting in the pictures above, she was just showing Marlee she has a white tummy too....

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
GREAT pictures!! how adorable. and thats awefully nice of Roxy to show off her tummy

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Marlee's really attacking Roxy all the time, she just latches onto the side of poor Roxys face. I have to put her in time out to give poor Rox a break. Oh well least at it gives me a break from the puppy nipping.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
She is so cute! Roxy sure is being gentle with her, what a good girl!

Congrats on your new addition! :D

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
They look so sweet together. Those puppy teeth can be brutal on jowels, ask Chopper he knows. :(

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kasco said:
They look so sweet together. Those puppy teeth can be brutal on jowels, ask Chopper he knows. :(
Did you keep having to prise the pup off ? I'm hoping Roxy will put Marlee in her place..... instead of just shaking her off :lol:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Those are so cute!! I am so glad thing are going well with the new addition!! Give her time, she will put the little bugger in her place.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
What a cute pair they are. And don't worry - when Rox's had enough, she'll let Marlee know. Buster puts up with a ton from puppies, too. But when he's had enough, he lets them know - usually with a fat bulldog paw pushing the pup to the ground and holding it there. He's gentle about it, but there's no doubt what he means.

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
aww poor Roxy hides at the back of the garden, she's made it quite clear to Marlee that it is her part of the garden!

Marlee is so good, she has learnt... No, sit and come and she does it everytime!

·
Registered
913 Posts
He looks so cute. Poor Roxy, Ziggy does the same thing to Gem's face but she's so patient and gentle with him too.
Gongratulations on your new addition.

______
Andrew

1 - 16 of 16 Posts