1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
She looks great! So trim and pretty. Great pics!! :D

·
Super Moderator
15,983 Posts
She has turned into a very beautiful dog. I posted in another post on your banner, but want
to make sure that you know how great I think your banner looks. You did a terrific job.
:D

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
gazar said:
She has turned into a very beautiful dog. I posted in another post on your banner, but want
to make sure that you know how great I think your banner looks. You did a terrific job.
:D
Thank you Pat :D

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Roxy is such a good looking girl. I've never noticed that white place on her tail, for some reason I find that cute.

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LifeIsDaPits said:
Roxy is such a good looking girl. I've never noticed that white place on her tail, for some reason I find that cute.
I love her tail, it's my comforter when I go to sleep, if I can't sleep I play with her tail and it relaxies me :D. I think she's begining to look more like her dad then her mum the staffy :? Very APBT looking, what u think? Her dad is a bit of a mistery as to what he is.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Hmm it's really hard to tell. From the pictures I've seen she does remind me more of a APBT than a Staffy.

·
Registered
735 Posts
She's a pretty girl and looks like she's having a blast!! :D what's the training ball for? :oops:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
I love to see them have fun

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you every1 for the comments :)

Krista said:
She's a pretty girl and looks like she's having a blast!! :D what's the training ball for? :oops:
I use it to keep her motivated during her obedience training.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts