Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She started bleeding again from the wound, seems she has a small bleed from one of the sutras(sp?) She has a pressure bandage around her tummy, been sadated and will stay at the vets tonight :( He said it's hard to get staffy to realise they are in pain and must rest! he said he will care for her tonight.

Well I don't have to tell you how am feeling atm, as you can probably all guess :cry: I knew spaying was a bad idea, I new something would go wrong :cry:

·
Registered
586 Posts
I'll be praying for her all night Roxy!!!!!

I'm almost crying right now!

Keep us posted. I'm sure it will be OK.

Bridget

·
Registered
448 Posts
I hope all goes well and she'll be back home soon. poor girl.

·
Registered
448 Posts
that's cool that they have a pet cam where you can see your pet while being cared for. :D

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Im sorry Roxy, I hope all goes better soon. Poor baby. Dix and I will be paying for her. OMG, Im sad for her :cry: :cry:

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks every1, just called the vets and she's sleeping...well it's nearly mid night so I'm going to get some sleepmy self, I start work at 6am tomorrow lol

·
Super Moderator
15,989 Posts
Roxy said:
She is in very good hands, here's a link to whom is looking after her Marc Abraham

http://www.pets-brighton.com/about_pets/corp_responsibility.html

He's going on TV soon , I told him he must promote the goodness off all bully breeds!

I guess I am in the opposite hour. Tried to check on Roxy on the PetCam but it was not running.
Sure will keep her in my thoughts for all good wishes and a quick recovery. Glad your vet is so on top of things. Give her a big but gentle hug when she gets home from all of us. Pat
:D

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I'm sure Roxy will be just fine, she's a tough cookie! I will have her in my prayers regardless!!!

[-o<

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi guys, roxy's back at home. she had a small internal bleed. They have given me some tranquiliser for her, shes to take for the next 4 days.

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you so much guys! and guess what, she likes her crate! she was crying earlier cos the crate door was close and she wanted to get in! not tried leaving her in it yet with the door closed yet.

The vet said she was so vocal yesterday, that on most of the staffs roaster was to go and sit with Rxoy and cuddle her!" he is a great vet!

On the way to vet she almost dragged me there, I think the plaster on her bandage was pulling on her skin, and when she saw the vet she rolled onto her back, as if to say ' please get this thing off me!'

She is so sleepy now! Had to give her double dose of ACP to get them to start working.

Glad she's back home and doing ok.

Ill post some pics of her later, in her new crate!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts