Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

stella getting her weekly bath!with jynx waiting her turn! :wink: BTW good to be back thanks you know who you are! :wink:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
:p What a face!! :lol: Welcome back :)

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Welcome back! Awesome pic. She is getting HUGE! :shock:

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Welcome back!!! It's so funny that she actually takes a bath. I have to spray my dogs down in the shower. Chico acts like I'm torturing him

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cfhoftampa said:
She is too cute!! She looks like she really likes it. How much does she weigh now???Glad to see your back \:D/
..lol...it's funny she heres the bath and runs and jumps in ...weight last week at the vet was 51lbs and she turning 5 months in ten days :shock: my baby allgrown up! and T/Y good to be back !

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
51 lbs... THATS NUTS!! She is going to be real impressive when she grows up (practically already has). I can't believe she is that big already...blows my mind. #-o You need to do more pics more often...or we are all going to miss her growing up!!

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Aww cute! When I give Abby a bath, I say "time for a bath" and she runs on the couch and lays down I practically have to carry her into the tub. Do you give her a bath every week? I give Abby one once a month or every other month cause it dries there skin out if you wash there hair every week. (as a puppy I use to wash her once a week cause of getting dirty at puppy kindergarten but then her hair started to get dandruff and I learned it should only be once a month, twice at most)

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
She IS awfully cute, Alpha. Do you find with a weekly bath it dries out her skin at all?

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Lisa said:
She IS awfully cute, Alpha. Do you find with a weekly bath it dries out her skin at all?
well not every every single week but close to it she get so muddy playing with jynx in the back yard this time on year but as for the dry skin no problems ..lol...dont tell the wife but i use her conditioner on her time to time ... :oops: but shhhhhhh ..lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts