Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mo is a goof! He loves his new lifejacket. He was all wags putting it on. Mo seems ready for the big float this weekend!

:D

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
OMG, Mo is too cute!! I'd love to meet him in person someday!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
HausMommy said:
OMG, Mo is too cute!! I'd love to meet him in person someday!
Me too! And ya know what i'd do? I's give him a big ol' smooch on those pouty pink lips of his! Love you, Momers!! :love5:

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
That's a really nice lifejacket! I should get one for Bogart. Did you order it from somewhere?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Mo is so cute - his jacket is great. In the winter I tried putting coats on my dogs - Lola likes them but BusStop is absolutely against dog clothes of any type. Ripped hers off and ripped Lola's off too. That's a fashion statement.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
absent said:
Mo is so cute - his jacket is great. In the winter I tried putting coats on my dogs - Lola likes them but BusStop is absolutely against dog clothes of any type. Ripped hers off and ripped Lola's off too. That's a fashion statement.
That's funny! "I am not wearing one and neither are you! Nah!"

Mo loves his cape that he wears in the winter. It is set up pretty much like the lifejacket only cloth and toasty.

I got the jacket from nrsweb.com, it is a kayak/canoe catalog. $43 and much sturdier than those sold at petsmart.

·
Super Moderator
15,970 Posts
cannon said:
Mo is a goof! He loves his new lifejacket. He was all wags putting it on. Mo seems ready for the big float this weekend!

Don't ya just love how proud they are to have something new that they know is theirs?!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts