Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know if I have the words to express the dog you were. Oh the times you made me laugh and sometimes even cry. You were a gentle soul and everyone who knew you fell in love. Just a look from you could melt a heart. Just a wiggle and it was over. Oh the joy of coming home to your little butt wiggling and you dancing around all over the kitchen. The excitement of going to Petco and all of the employees knew you and even today ask me where you are if I go in. The joy you had in just getting in the car and going anywhere didnt matter where or if we even stopped. The love you had of camping with us on the lake even though you hated the water. The look on you face when it was bath time and the way you ran into the bedroom to sit on your pillow and pout. If we had to leave and go anywhere oh the madness and again run to the bedroom and your pillow to pout. Oh you could give the serious stinkeye and usually did when mom would get out the cleaning supplies which occupied most of your life. Then there are the times when you would just sit down and fling yourself backward and then just lay there. Oh I cant count the times you made us laugh with that one. Just a look on your face would have us laughing and in tears. The times i remember long ago when you actually did play with Dallas and the times you tried to eat the vacuum and protect mama. Just so many times and so many memories its just not enough though and I wish we could still be making them. Mama misses you to the moon and back and I still cant believe your gone. It feels like a dream still 6 days later. I dont know how Ill spend the rest of my life day after day with no cow but Ill see you again baby later on. You just cant know how much you added to my life and daddies. Till I see you again baby ill love you forever. I wish I had more pics on steve's computer to post of you. Oct 2006-Dec 6, 2016.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
16,005 Posts
Such a cute baby dog. I know how much you and your husband miss her. The only
thing that helps when my heart goes empty from the loss of one of mine is to fill the void with another that needs that love you have to give.

Rest in peace little Sarah Cow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts