Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a bunch of pics of my moms dog Sarah this week. All the girls get along so well.

Here is Sarah and Jaz playing rough. I have a ton, but in most all you see is butts!

Just hanging out.

Miss. Sarah, so pretty!

Here they are all pooped out.

Sarah resting on Sadie. I think Sarah thinks Sadie's her granny!

It gets a bit crazy when Jaz and Sarah really go at it, but they have so much fun.

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
red nose ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhawwwwwwwwwwwwww i love red nose AMBULLS ! ARE THEY ALL GIRLS ?

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Your girls are soo pretty. I can't get over how white they are!! there must be a secret to keeping these white dogs so white

anyway good looking girls!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Sarah is GORGEOUS!! I loved your pics! Thank you :)

·
Registered
426 Posts
Great dogs! It makes me laugh when they choose to lay down in the smallest of spaces, they look so comfortable though! :lol:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ALPHAMALE said:
red nose ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhawwwwwwwwwwwwww i love red nose AMBULLS ! ARE THEY ALL GIRLS ?
Yep, all sweet little girls!

Shellie said:
Great dogs! It makes me laugh when they choose to lay down in the smallest of spaces, they look so comfortable though! :lol:
You know it's always by our feet! Even though there is barely any room they all have to pack in, lol.

Redbull, any time on the weekends is usually good. Although I have to warn you it might be a mess. We're about to gut our bathroom, them after we're done we're doing the kitchen, then hopefully it will be warm enough to do the deck! Then we have to paint the house, lol. We have a big list of renovations to do this year!

link, ABs are great! I love them. But I love all bully breeds. Sadie (the black and white one) isn't a AB, she's a pit.

Thanks for the compliments! We're just about to take all 3 of the girls for a car ride. I'll take a pic.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
I think its awesome that all the girls get along so good.

Did you do anything different when they all met, or did you just let them all go together? lol.

I know with most horses the females will get along until you throw a male in there then the fight is on. lol.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cannon, it's ok, I won't tell anybody!

Bremner53 said:
I think its awesome that all the girls get along so good.

Did you do anything different when they all met, or did you just let them all go together? lol.

I know with most horses the females will get along until you throw a male in there then the fight is on. lol.
We introduced Jaz to Sarah first. Jaz is easy going with pretty much any dog. Then we introduced Sarah to Sadie. We did have 2 little issues (very small), but we quickly worked on that. My mom lives in an appartment in our house so we really wanted the girls to get along. The second day Sarah was here we took all the dogs to the trainer. After a while the trainer introduced toys and we got some more tips. Things have all worked out great. I have always socialized my dogs well, with other people and dogs. Some people don't think it's a good idea, and I personally think it is necessary, but only if you can handle your dog. Actually if you can't handle your bully, you probably shouldn't have one (I say you as a general term , not actually to you :wink: ). We can let them play with toys together now. Sometimes they get snotty (not anything bad, you can just get that snot vibe off them) and we then take the toys away and give them a time out. Also, Sarah is never around my girls unless they are supervised.

We have had a male here, and Sadie and Jazmine are fine while he's around, but Sarah has to be one on one with him, or just with the girls. It's weird. The girls don't fight, she jumps on him. She gets defensive of Sadie and Jaz. She never actually did anything, just tried to show she's top b!tch. But you could see where it was heading. I think once she's had more one on one time with him, she'll develope trust and be ok. We'll see.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the nice complements guys!

Lisa said:
Nice pictures!

What happened to you this weekend?
I was sick! Still am. It really stinks too. Not only did I miss the show, but my friends were having a birthday dinner for me. :cry:

I think next time there's a show you can enter altered dogs in I'll enter Jaz just for fun. I really want to see how it all goes, I've never been before.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Sarah is such a beautiful bully girl!! What a lovely family you have. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts