Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who dont know I dont have a camera anymore :( . But I was looking through some older pictures of Scarlet and I cant believe how much she has changed and grown up.

Puppy Scarlet

Not so puppy Scarlet

The teenage year

The most recent

Poor Clutch doesnt get his life in pictures...mommy hasnt had a camera for most of his life so here is a few horrible pictures of him because he is extremly jealous!! (he has a problem looking at you when you snap the picutre!)

Dont let this pictures fool you...he was prolly about 12 weeks in these pics. He looks the same just about 65 lb heavier :D !

And last but not least the only picture I have of the 2 of them together on my computer (sorry its a cell phone picture)

The 2 of them sleeping on the couch. Scarlet just woke up (notice the bed head!). Clutch is sort of blended in with the background. Look at Scarlet back leg...The dark spot above it is Clutch sleeping on his back ontop of her...there is white line down his chest.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
scarlet was and still is so cute! She really has grown a ton. And poor clutch. your such a horrible mom!

Hope you get a camera soon cause we havent seen pictures in a longggggg time

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kate said:
scarlet was and still is so cute! She really has grown a ton. And poor clutch. your such a horrible mom!

Hope you get a camera soon cause we havent seen pictures in a longggggg time
Thanks I know I am horrible...Clutch hates me right now! I do need a camera bad....I ma getting a new computer at hom soon and Marcs mom is going to give me one! YAY! But for the time being this is all I have!

·
Registered
735 Posts
she's one beautiful dog! :D more pics, please!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts