Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my letter to the club, thanks for telling me how to find one btw. But what do you think? Is there anything else that I should be asking up front so as not to waste my time? I feel like a total idiot when it comes to this stuff,well, I kinda am :lol: . Also, here is the website let me know your honest opinions good or bad, I do not want to create a monster nor do I want to trust anyone with Tora that is not a capable hand.
http://www.gasaonline.com/
http://www.southmetroatlanta.com/

To whom it may concern,
I am new to Schutzhund but I am interested in it. I have an American Bulldog puppy that when she age appropriate I would like to work. I live in Roswell GA and I would like to come check out your club. Have you trained an AB in Schutzhund in the past? Tora (my AB) is only 5 months old when do you suggest that I beginning training with you immediately or once she is older? Also, what time does your Saturday class begin? Thank you for your time, Angie

Edited bc I am just going to cut and copy after I learn a lot more :oops:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:oops: Thanks guys!!!!!!! I will research better/more

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks again you all. I will call them and I will look more into it .. I am eager to learn,lol, it is Tora that we will see about.. She is a very smart and good dog but I am her mother so I am interested to see what someone else has to say about her....I am obviously very green so it is all new to me, I am sure that I will get kicked around a bit but that is okay..If you can dish it out I can take it, is my attitude....Anyways thanks again for your help, I am sure that I will have a ton of new questions

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.