Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Cute pup! May I ask why you have a chain with a padlock around his neck though?

·
Registered
807 Posts
LMAO dude your joke take that crap off your dogs neck. Last I heard you can now buy collars online or at the pet stores. They even sell the ones that make your dog look tuff and a gangster, for people like your self. Let me guss next your going to tell us your planning on breeding it with one of your homeboys dogs right? :bootyshake:

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
he sure is a cutie, cant wait to watch him grow up :D

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
They do make dog collars so you don't have to use a chain and padlock. You can even buy them online. Or Petsmart. $5.

·
Registered
807 Posts
RED said:
LMAO dude your joke take that crap off your dogs neck. Last I heard you can now buy collars online or at the pet stores. They even sell the ones that make your dog look tuff and a gangster, for people like your self. Let me guss next your going to tell us your planning on breeding it with one of your homeboys dogs right? :bootyshake:
kogeki said:
They do make dog collars so you don't have to use a chain and padlock. You can even buy them online. Or Petsmart. $5.

Thanks kogeki for letting him know again. :violent2: :read:

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
RED said:
RED said:
kogeki said:

Thanks kogeki for letting him know again. :violent2: :read:
Ha ha, I didnt even see that you said almost the same thing. :lol:

·
Banned
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks i took the chain off his neck a long time ago, as a matter of fact i only used it for the photo.

·
Banned
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

here is a more recent pic of him. i took this today.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts