Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,560 Posts
looks like your going to have a big boy on your hands :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know it. Turns out his dad is friendly to humans, it's just other dogs. I got him from a BYB.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,560 Posts
Well thats definitly good. We don't need any dogs out there that are human aggressive, especailly since that is not what they were bred for. Dog aggression, I remmeber you saying that he was a "game" dog so that is going to happen but naturally in this breed dog aggression can happen
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
he is chained for the picture. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE from stopping him jumping on people and the way he does it, it's like he's trying to tackle you or something. He has the gator line in him. I would get a picture of scrappys mother, but sadly she passed away.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,423 Posts
Blockhead said:
he is chained for the picture. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE from stopping him jumping on people and the way he does it, it's like he's trying to tackle you or something. He has the gator line in him. I would get a picture of scrappys mother, but sadly she passed away.
What did she pass away from if you don't mind me asking?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Kasco said:
Blockhead said:
he is chained for the picture. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE from stopping him jumping on people and the way he does it, it's like he's trying to tackle you or something. He has the gator line in him. I would get a picture of scrappys mother, but sadly she passed away.
What did she pass away from if you don't mind me asking?
Worms
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,063 Posts
Blockhead said:
Kasco said:
Blockhead said:
he is chained for the picture. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE from stopping him jumping on people and the way he does it, it's like he's trying to tackle you or something. He has the gator line in him. I would get a picture of scrappys mother, but sadly she passed away.
What did she pass away from if you don't mind me asking?
Worms
Wow....What kind of worms? Did they never have her de-wormed??
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Heartworms, and they never knew she had them. She was due in for a vet visit just before she passed away.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,116 Posts
My first dog died of heartworms. My parents were young and not very knowledgeable on how to take care of a dog back then. But it wasn't something we couldn't notice. He was very, very ill and frail, but my dad didn't want to put him to sleep. It was horrifying to watch. I seriously think that scarred me for life. When he was finally in so much agony that he could barely walk, my dad called the vet to take him in. But he never made it, he died there in the grass in front of us. He was 10, so was I. I had him my whole life, and I don't think I ever got over that.

Sorry, just had to share.

His name was Redbone, by the way. Red, for short. He was an Irish Setter/Redbone Coonhound mix.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top