1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Great lookin' bully boy.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Great looking dog! Is the left eye blue, or is it really a bionic eye :? :shock: ?

:D

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
That is an awesome looking working machine! Talk about ripped!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
This dog is Screaming Eagle and Hines?
He looks very bully for that lineage. I dunno, he just doesn't seem to fit the phenotype.
Maybe it's just the pic, or maybe he's a throwback. Who knows.
Does he have muzzle-length?

Some more pics would be great! An a ped too. :D
He looks to be in good shape, and I love seeing that in an AB!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
neener- i dont have the ped yet but you can go to dream bulldog ranch/lauri haaker and see him under (pups)his sire is jackpot,the dam is hines/sand valley. he is verry bully in type for a standard dog,thats the way i like them.alot of the hines dogs were bully,also jeff clarks line of white english are bully standard dogs................vodka-or anybody can you post a pic of pep pepper ive never seen that dog ..thanks...rs

·
Registered
21 Posts
crackerbull said:
neener- i dont have the ped yet but you can go to dream bulldog ranch/lauri haaker and see him under (pups)his sire is jackpot,the dam is hines/sand valley. he is verry bully in type for a standard dog,thats the way i like them.alot of the hines dogs were bully,also jeff clarks line of white english are bully standard dogs................vodka-or anybody can you post a pic of pep pepper ive never seen that dog ..thanks...rs
While it may be true that some of the Hines-dogs were bully, this is not the phenotype I think of when I hear Hines. Nor Screaming Eagle for that matter.
Maybe Hines Bossman had a somewhat bully look, but still is what I would call a standard dog. there are some dogs in the sires ped that I'm not familiar with. Was this a pure standard breeding, or is there some bully blood in there as well? In the more recent generations? Who is his dam? Interesting dog. :) I'd love to see more pics, and a ped when you get it.
My 5 month old bitch has a very Hines-ish phenotype IMO. She has a lot of Bosshog*Ouija. Very preydriven like I expected. It'll be interesting to see how she developes.
Here she is at 4 months old.

I prefer the standard-type myself. To each his own. :D

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
neener,i agree that there is some bully type back in his ped leclerks raging bull is way back on the top and his sire is red machine.that is the only one on the top to the best of my knowlage and im still waiting on the ped.btw nice looking dog is that your dog?

·
Registered
21 Posts
crackerbull said:
neener,i agree that there is some bully type back in his ped leclerks raging bull is way back on the top and his sire is red machine.that is the only one on the top to the best of my knowlage and im still waiting on the ped.btw nice looking dog is that your dog?
There usually is. :D Are his littermates bully? I'm sorry that I keep going on and on about him, but I find it interesting that he has such a bully look to him.
He might be one of those throwback that pops up from time to time?

Yes, that's my dog. She was 4 months old on that pick, and is developing nicely. Time will tell how she turns out. As i said, she has a Hines phenotype in my opinion. She has a screwed up tailset in that pic, but holding it is the only way she'll stand still...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts