Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poor guy has been quite sick and well......honestly ugly and bald for months. :shock:
I am happy to report he has made a full recovery from the Demodex and all his other issues after the rescue. 8)

He is amazingly beautiful and gentle.

He is pictured here with his 'boss' Boone. (Chihuahua/Rat Terrier mix)

http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h307/beautifuldisasterohio/Pups/

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Aw, what a little sweetheart! He's just adorable. I still can't believe all he went through. Can't even tell from the photos; he looks great. :D

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
He is beautiful!! I know you've gone through SO MUCH with the little guy. Glad he's made a full recovery. Bless you for helping him. A lot of people would have just given up.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
He looks GREAT!! Like Trina said ; most people would have given up on him. Glad he fell into the right hands otherwise who knows what would have become of him. Keep the good work up.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Semper looks so great now.

You are really an awesome family, as everyone has stated.

I wonder about Semper frequently, and I'm so happy that he has you and your family!

He looks fantastic. Congratulations!

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
WOW he looks SOOOO great!!! I am so happy he is doing so well and made such a great recovery- I am sure it was because of all the love you have given him!! :D

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Glad to see he is doing better!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
It broke my heart to see all that that poor pup has gone through!! You and your family are truly angels for helping him!! I know he's happy to have you guys!

PS. He looks fantastic!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts