Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These photos didnt turn out that great since I did everything alone. Also, please excuse the dirty tub all the dirt from Shadow got all over the dang place so I had to go and clean out the tub....yet again.

I don't want anything to do with you right now....

I'll pretend to be tough...maybe he'll leave me alone

Please let me go dad!

Hmm maybe the sad game will work...

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Was Shadow playing in the mud again or what? LOL, he doesn't look very happy with you.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny cause he's been getting into mud alot lately, it's been raining here alot and my backyard gets extremely wet so everyone had a good ole time. My little mud babies...

It's funny he always looks at me like I'm beating him or something during a bath, but he loves water. But I always tie him up to something so he can't get away.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know...I know...I'm such a bad guy :wink: It's actually pretty easy, you just close your eyes count to 5 and say "I can do this" repeat that until the guilt is gone. lol

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
My boxer gives me that look...she hates baths!! Now Koda on the other hand, loves them!! He even tries to get in the bath with my daughter!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Wow - he was a dirty doggie! Dontcha' just love/hate the sad face (it's so cute, but makes you feel soooo bad)? They do it because they know it works like 90% of the time. :roll:

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've honestly never seen a dog get as dirty as he does by doing nothing, but he's always in the yard playing and getting knocked over by the ponies we have (Great Danes).

I took this when we were on our walk, I wanted to get a really good side shot of him to show how big he's gotten and how nice he's starting to fill out. I'm so glad we bought him a choke collar, it's the only thing we can use where he doesn't want to pull, so I can get more shots like this :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts