Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kate just ran out of her Shampoo (and I know it wasn't a real good one). So what is a good type to get. She does have dry skin, but I am going to get the missing link suppliment for that. But maybe a good shampoo will help too

·
Registered
703 Posts
Question, Joise sheds quite alot although I brush him daily. I noticed the advertizement states it good for excessive shedding. Would you agree with it's claims or not ? Do you have any suggestions? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I use Johnsons baby shampoo on my dogs. It's very gentle and makes their fur real soft. Neither of them have developed itchy skin or skin allergies.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Josie's Proud Mom said:
Question, Joise sheds quite alot although I brush him daily. I noticed the advertizement states it good for excessive shedding. Would you agree with it's claims or not ? Do you have any suggestions? Thanks!
What kind of food are you using.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Josie's Proud Mom said:
I'm not sure if this was directed towards me but my dogs seem to shed alot during certain times of year. I guess I've never really taken note whether the shampoo helps with that though. I've always been more concerned with Chico's rashes and itching. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I tend to agree with pitmommy though that it may be a food situation. I really don't know though.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just picked up some Citrus dog shampoo from Meijers of all places. Its working really well. Helps to keep that doggie stink off of her.

I was using Johnsons Baby Shampoo but the nice smell wouldnt last as long.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hylyt is great. It is a non-detergent shampoo so it wont wash off topical flea and tick products and it has essential fatty acids to help with skin and coat. I also like Bio-groom and Espree products.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I love Bio Groom, I groom with it and People have great response and it seems to last on the once a month dogs until the next time I see them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I really liked Miracle Coat Tea Tree oil shampoo for awhile then someone recommended the Kelco line of shampoos. I absolutely love "Filthy Animal", "Black Star White" and their "Ultra Moisturizer". I bought it on dog.com.

You might also want to try supplementing with wild salmon oil in your dogs food. It does wonders for a dogs coat.

http://www.kelcoshampoo.com/products_ns.html

1 - 12 of 12 Posts