Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I made this really great dinner the other night for my husband and I. I got the lights dimmed, candles lit, a little wine .... just as we're sitting down to eat, Heidi comes strolling in with her little sidekick. I thought,"oh how sweet she wants to say hi", as she placed her chin in my lap. As I reached down to pat her on the head, I suddenly realized that I had left the hose on in the yard. Well.... she had a great time out in the puddle.

Notice Chico in the background. He's just dying to see my reaction. He's completely clean... he's such a pretty boy.

Nasty, dirty bath water from her.

Chico thinks I can't see him over there. Everytime I give Heidi a bath, he hides right there and then he is in complete shock when I find him.

All clean....I swear she just does the tongue thing to piss me off sometimes. Is it just me or does that face look incredibly spiteful?

Oh ya, we're taking donations to get Chico a bigger bed. He thinks he's a toy breed.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
That is funny. I guess you always have a good commical time around there. See my boy is such a good one. He also looks like Moose on his bed. They are to big for it BUT they always find a way to sleep on it. I have to find a new bed too.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
LMAO! Classic. :lol:

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jayse2303 said:
Every picture I see of Heidi makes me smile, she pulls some right faces.
She's definitly a character. I've got my hands full with her! We have alot of fun though!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
That is funny! (But only because it happened to you and not me) :oops: You have the cutest dog and yes he looks devilish in that tongue picture. Like he knows exactly what he did and why he did it! But he is still cute!

As far as the sitting back to watch, Molly does the same thing! Faith is all of the time getting into something or chewing up something she's not suppose to and Molly just sits back watching her waiting for us to find what Faith has done or is doing.

Its so much fun having two dogs! What would we do without them. (Not vacumn 3 times a day, have all my shoes, daughter would still have new panties, Molly would still have toys left,,,,,,,,,,ect...............) Just kidding I do love having 2! :D

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
never cease to amaze you do they :roll:

lol I love how muddy she got and how at first you thought nothing of it!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

They are too funny! Yeah I think I can detect a little spite in that pic of Heidi!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Brill pics. That bath looks like it has been used about one hundred times. Tell Chico we will send him a bigger bed in tartan all the way from Scotland. :lol:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Your dogs are the cutest things ever. Can I borrow them for like a week? I swear I'll give them back! :D

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
RED said:
How about I trade you Chassis for Heidi, for a month. I love the faces she makes.
Sounds good, their color is sosimilar, my husband probably won't even notice! I'll just tape a little pink ribbon on her chin. And Gem, Chico says "thanks". :wink:

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Very funny! I love that tongue picture thats so funny. In the picture where Hiedi has the dirt on her I noticed how once of side of her bottom teeth stick out. Abby's does that too :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.