Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I saw this before but honestly im at work and dont have time ot hunt it down right now, so can anyone tell me the NORMAL times of shots my pup needs.. My breeder said he's got all his shots up to 8 weeks and she emailed me a shot record but im trying to get a hard copy from their vet..

I just need to know do I take him back at 10 weeks then 12 and so on or every week?? you get the idea

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks soo much for making up for my laziness..lol I owe ya

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok so I see how it goes in 8-10 week type increments but does that mean within that age I should have all those done no later then the max amount of weeks.. Meaning all the shots have to be done no later then 11 weeks of age, or do they get spreaD out during the weeks? Im gonna schedule a vet chedck for next saturday because my boy was treated for ear mites and I have to check in two weeks to see if there gone...

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Obelisk said:
Ok so I see how it goes in 8-10 week type increments but does that mean within that age I should have all those done no later then the max amount of weeks.. Meaning all the shots have to be done no later then 11 weeks of age, or do they get spreaD out during the weeks? Im gonna schedule a vet chedck for next saturday because my boy was treated for ear mites and I have to check in two weeks to see if there gone...
Obe, that was just a guideline my vet gave me. I would ask your vet. :)

·
Registered
886 Posts
ive always heard you go 9 weeks, 12 weeks, 15 weeks then 6th months after that visit you go again

Also you go for nuetering or spay in that time if you want

1 - 6 of 6 Posts