Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do I have to do or where do I have to go to kinda advertise or show off my new web site alittle? I just started this, and dont have a ton of money to advertise the site yet, but I have to get the name out there. And it all stems from my inspiration of Dixie, so maybe the pitbull or bulldog community will be interested.

Please let me know.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jewelry..........all inspired by Dixie. I know how does a dog inspire jewelry ideas?! Just because I guess she has brought soo much joy into my life, I have had new inspiration, new outlook on things....

it's www.dixiesdesigns.com

All pics are up of the jewelry, it is listed under services though cuz I cant figure out how to change it. There is a photo page dedicated to Dixie on there as well as a short blurb about her in the about us section.

Let me know.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
maybe, if you arent already, get on myspace??? there are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many people on there now a days from young to old and you can join different forums on all sorts of topics and you can just add anyone as a friend to get your name out there

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
Just checked out your site. What an excellant crafstman you are. I especially liked the
second piece and thought how nice that would look in a choker. There is a shop here that
is called "The Crystal Connection" and they have some craftsmen that sell pieces from their
shop. Do you have any of these shops in your area? They will also do sidewalk sales
in front of the shop with the shop owner's permission with some form of payment to them.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I love handcrafted jewlery. Your very talented. I was thinking too of you hitting mayby some craft fairs in your area, getting a booth and selling some premade jewlery.
:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts