Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a good job on the tree didn't i??




Hello little santa!!!!!!!!!!



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
719 Posts
Very festive! :D

Isn't it summer time where you live? :?:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
YES! it's summer.... 40 degree celsius weather (not sure how many degrees that is in farenheit)... and christmas day is usually a BBQ outdoors by the pool sipping frozen cocktails and really cold beers!!!!!!!!

a little different to your white christmas's............
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,423 Posts
Gorgeous tree! Looks like you have some light up ornaments on there? Very pretty. And Patch looks ready to go!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kasco said:
Gorgeous tree! Looks like you have some light up ornaments on there? Very pretty. And Patch looks ready to go!
Yes, they're hand painted glass balls with lights in them.
i love em!

ahhhh gotta love the Christmas season!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,247 Posts
Your tree looks beautiful! Your tree looks decorated so organized...like semtrical...unlike our tree...which is decorated pretty messy!

Patch looks so happy in his Christmas bib and his Santa hat! Unlike other dogs that look so embarrassed when forced into costumes, and such. Patch looks like he is loving it! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
623 Posts
I just now noticed that you're in Australia. Wow, I need to read all these threads with my eyes open.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pit_bull_lover said:
Your tree looks beautiful! Your tree looks decorated so organized...like semtrical...unlike our tree...which is decorated pretty messy!

Patch looks so happy in his Christmas bib and his Santa hat! Unlike other dogs that look so embarrassed when forced into costumes, and such. Patch looks like he is loving it! :lol:
thanks!
i'm a little on the Obsessive-Compulsive side.... so it took ages to decorate it.
e.g. there couldn't be two red balls together..,. had to be intercepted with a gold ball, etc.
each type of decoration had to be evenly spread across the tree....


yes, im a nutcase.....

and patch was happy in his bib because he was getting treat after treat after treat just so i could keep his hat on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,247 Posts
Patch said:
pit_bull_lover said:
Your tree looks beautiful! Your tree looks decorated so organized...like semtrical...unlike our tree...which is decorated pretty messy!

Patch looks so happy in his Christmas bib and his Santa hat! Unlike other dogs that look so embarrassed when forced into costumes, and such. Patch looks like he is loving it! :lol:
thanks!
i'm a little on the Obsessive-Compulsive side.... so it took ages to decorate it.
e.g. there couldn't be two red balls together..,. had to be intercepted with a gold ball, etc.
each type of decoration had to be evenly spread across the tree....


yes, im a nutcase.....

and patch was happy in his bib because he was getting treat after treat after treat just so i could keep his hat on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO! Patch had me fooled in those pictures!

Well, although you may think you are a nutcase...look at the results....very nice tree! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,230 Posts
Another set of really great pictures! Love that last one of Patch's profile. I think that makes another Christmas card!
Beautiful
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
533 Posts
Very nice tree! Patch looks great sporting his Santa outfit, and I'm really jealous of your hot xmas by the pool, with cold beers and cocktails :cry: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
haha thanks guys


if you look closely at the pics of the tree, you'll see hanging on the cupboard handle under the stairs there's a little santa toy.... well when you pull on it it starts singing jingle bells....... patch looks HILARIOUS when he sets it off.... he freaks out and sorta looks around like 'where's that noise coming from'. i'll get it on video and post it when i can. way too funny.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cookies Mom said:
love the shots and I'll try to make your banner tomarrow night ok.
oooow thanks cookies mum! ur the greatest!
maybe u can put no. 2 in the banner, as well as the last one of him in front of the tree??
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top