Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bella absolutely loves chasing after her ball on our wood laminate floors. She slides all over the place, so it's a really good workout for her trying to keep her balance! She made me play with her for about an hour tonight and totally wore herself out in the process. She thought she was playing a game, but I was actually working some obedience on her. (We were practicing "out" to release a toy.) Shhh...don't tell her!!

She thinks she's sneaky by sitting on the couch cushion when I tell her to sit!

Sneaky butt!

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" (She thinks everything is funny!)

This is her flirty face, I suppose. :)

Ask the poor girl for a "down" and she pleads for sympathy!

Awwwww

I love the way she looks at me like I'm the light of her life...haha.

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
Oh definately. I got some good ones of him last night, I need to upload them to photobucket.

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
Yeah, I'll put them up tomorrow night. I'm too tired to fuss with it now :lol:

Edit: I changed my mind. I put some up tonight. They are just fun pictures of him being silly.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just love Haus!! I would love to see what he's like when Bella isn't around. Those two play so much and ignore the moms! :) Bella is just as hyper and crazy when Haus isn't around...hehe.

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
bella_blue said:
I just love Haus!! I would love to see what he's like when Bella isn't around. Those two play so much and ignore the moms! :) Bella is just as hyper and crazy when Haus isn't around...hehe.
Haus is pretty mellow without another dog around. He likes to chill out on the couch, or tear up his toys. He does it rather quietly, by my feet.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lisa said:
She is cute and looks happy.
Thanks! I hate putting human qualities on my dog, like "She's smiling!" or "She looks so happy!" when her mouth is hanging wide open like that, but it's so hard not to! I love watching her go nuts for something as simple as a ball rolled across the floor. :)

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Chico.Heidi said:
Great pictures! I love the ones where she is sitting on the side of the sofa. So creative!
You should see her when I ask for a "down" when she's leaning against the back cushions: She just leans in deeper. Like I'm gonna fall for that!! :lol: She is pretty clever, though.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
very CUTE! Abby does the same thing, I ask her to sit and she puts her butt on the couch and her front paws on the floor. They remind me of little humans when they do that :lol: .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.