Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering...I heard the larger the bump on the top of the puppy's head, the larger the head will be as an adult. Any truth to this? Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yes, as far as i know. I was told the bump on a bulldogs head will actually seperate in half creating the small vertical indention down the middle/top of their head. It happened with both of mine. Savanah's was much more prominant than Brodey's and her head is alot bigger than his...so far, but he's still growing. Also the bigger the bump the farther apart the eyes (eye sockets) will be as well. food for thought...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hmmmm...i could be wrong but i know when mine were puppies their heads were smooth and round sort of like a dome or crown. Now they have like a small indention running down vertically. I was worried but was told it was normal. I will see if i cant find anything substantial, i just always figured that was true. :scratch:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
A pup with a lump on it's head is generally going to grow up to be an adult with a lump on its head.
LMAO. :laughing3:
Seriously though, I doubt that there is any thruth to that bc every time someone sees Tora's feet they comment on how big she is going to be and for this case "they" are right.............But have you ever seen a Bassett Hound's feet? They are huge but Bassett's are not very big so in this case I would have to say that "They" are wrong...I think that it depends on how big your pups parents were etc...LOL, Like men it has nothing to do with the size of there feet....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts