Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some old skateboard designs I made for my company Union (rip) and I just wanted some opinions on my work. These decks have been discontinued but I've been thinking about running another series of em as a limited edition. So once they're gone, it's gone and no more will be made.

I know the Anti-Bush deck may offend some, but please remember skatin is about expressing yourself and being different. I didn't make the deck to offend anyone honestly, I was voicing my opinion. So please don't judge.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
I know NOTHING about the subject, but they look great to me. Did you draw the one of the skeleton?

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I wish I could find the pic of the skateboard that members here helped me design for the contest here, it was for Krroked. It was a pic of a pitbull in mid air with a broken skateboard, half in his mouth and he was standing on the other half, like he thrashed it doing an ollie. Was it the members here who helped??It was so long ago, I cant remember....but it was awesome!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you for all the comments. If I ever get back into skating I plan on bringing my company back and maybe I'll have some new designs...just depends if I actually want to go through the trouble.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts