Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
My dog sleeps on my bed but not IN my bed :lol: He also loves to stretch and try to push me off the bed. :x

·
Registered
913 Posts
Our two only got on our bed on a saturday and sunday morning. That was so we could get along lie :wink: , but we have stopped that know because Gem is starting to growel when we tell her to move :evil: . So no more on the bed or settee at night. :D

FIona.x

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
My girl does , but has her own bed next to ours and if she or we get to hot then she jumps down to her bed..She is like a space heater so it is great in the winter but not so good in the hot summer..LOL....

·
Registered
193 Posts
Since day one hes been sleepin in my bed. He will only sleep in his durin the day but not durin the night :? Hes gettin bigger and bigger and i cant have him sleepin in the same bed. I normally push him off while im half asleep but he sits there & crys till i call him back on the bed :x

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Sometimes I allow Legend to sleep on the bed. But he likes to play under the covers in the morning time to wake you up. Or he stands there wagging his tail and when I open my eyes I see his big ol' red nose in my face! lol :lol:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Sheila from time to time, only draw back is a shocking face full of slobber kisses waking you up if you decide to sleep too late!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Riley always sleeps in his crate. I have a waterbed, yes an old fashioned one, straight from the 70's! 8)
I took him on it once and after 2 minutes of surfing-trying to keep his balance, he wanted no part of it! That's OK, we nap together, I am on the couch and he is on the ottoman which I pull up right next to the couch.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Years ago when Sadie was an only dog she used to sleep with us. Till one night I found myself on the floor, my husband way over on my side, and Sadie laying all stretched out sideways! From then on the dogs only sleep with us when one of us isn't home.

This winter my husband will be at work till 3 am so Jaz will sleep with me till he gets home. She knows that, so when one of us walks into the bedroom she gets down and goes right to her own bed (right beside ours).

The problem is she wants to lay right on me. I usually wake up with a sore back. I'll have to figure out a way to keep her off me. Anybody know how to do that? :?

·
Registered
102 Posts
where would I sleep?? :lol: we used to let them sleep with us but the bed isnt big enough anymore and Brody is so big he takes half the bed by himself

·
Registered
655 Posts
Absolutely NO beds and NO couches for our boys!

They each have their own dog bed, one on either side of our bed. But, they are not allowed ON our bed.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
I started off good not letting them sleep in our bed. Well, you know how things happen :p Loki likes to sleep out on the couch and stay guard and Gunnar sleeps in our bed. Thank god they both dont. We only have a double sized bed!

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
My dogs aren't allowed in my bedroom. I let Nala sleep in bed with me when she was tiny and sick... but now they all sleep together with blankets in the basement.

·
Banned
908 Posts
kogeki said:
I started off good not letting them sleep in our bed. Well, you know how things happen :p Loki likes to sleep out on the couch and stay guard and Gunnar sleeps in our bed. Thank god they both dont. We only have a double sized bed!
yea you need a king sized bed if your going to sleep with bully or 2

1 - 20 of 40 Posts