Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. My question is about my 3 month old Alapaha Bulldog. I recieved her a week ago and it seems like all she does is sleep. She is eating and drinking fine, but when she isnt doing that she is sleeping. At this time she is an extremely well behaved dog. She follows my wife, my son and i around and is very quiet. I am just concerned about her sleeping alot. and not wanting to play. thank you for your help.

·
Banned
136 Posts
That is exactly what my Scrappy did, it is because they are young puppies and they need to rest more than usual. Don't worry about it she'll be up in no time running around and playing with you. Just let it sleep when it wants to and don't wake it up. They get REALLY GRUMPY.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Most pups sleep a lot. hel I got 1 that a year and 5 months and one thats 11months and they sleep a lot but when they arent sleeping there hyper.I am sure he will grow out of it hes still young

·
Super Moderator
15,979 Posts
A puppies life is sleep and eat, poop and sleep, poop - play and sleep. Repeat with peeing
at every interval many times a day. :lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s. you may add - give kisses and hugs, their best thing to do.
:love7:

·
Registered
426 Posts
Enjoy the calm life while you can......the sleeping will get less and less and the wanting to play will get more and more! Enjoy your new puppy!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Heheheh. Give it 4 weeks, and you will be longing for these days where all he does is sleep. :wink: :D This is normal - don't worry.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts