3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

MADE THEM SIT TO LONG JYNX GOT PISSED ! :lol: :lol:

heres a couple of Vegas! too

taken out side better light !

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Nice pics. Jynx is funny in the first one :lol: Vegas is getting big! Look at those paws, how many months is he now?

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
I was roaring with laughter when I saw Jinx's face!!! LMAO!! Love it... :lol:

As always, the pups are TOO Gosh Darn CUTE.

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ambulldogpup said:
Nice pics. Jynx is funny in the first one :lol: Vegas is getting big! Look at those paws, how many months is he now?
he's a christmans eav baby so just over 3 months !

·
Registered
78 Posts
i just wanna know where in canada you live that you have no snow?!? you're one of the lucky ones! :) my car is currently pretty close to buried in snow piles outside.

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
danica said:
i just wanna know where in canada you live that you have no snow?!? you're one of the lucky ones! :) my car is currently pretty close to buried in snow piles outside.
hahahaha sorry dont mean to laugh but heheheheh :wink: i think in total all winter we got 50 -60 cm tops total !!!! it's crasssssssy never seen anything like it before winter missed us this year ! but it's ok with me :wink: if you drive and im not ,kidding 15-20 mins up the street theres snow and if you drive 20 mins north of toronto theres snow but here in burlington NUTTING ! I LOVE IT :wink:

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
ALPHAMALE said:
ambulldogpup said:
he's a christmans eav baby so just over 3 months !
wow, that's funky ! my girl is a christmas eve baby too. get off my wave length alpha, it's scary :shock:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Teheheh!!! Jynx is so funny in that pic!!! I love the face.

Stella and Vegas look so proud.

:D

·
Registered
913 Posts
Jynx is so funny. I cant belive how big Vegas is getting already, can you just imagine how big he is going to be when fully growen. :shock:

Fiona.x

·
Registered
586 Posts
OK, so Jynx gets all the props on that one! Talk about PERSONALITY!

We need to add that face to the banner!

Bridget

·
Registered
2,626 Posts

Love it!
Stella looks board, Jinx looks pissed, and Vegas is like, "'Sup?"
They are all so beautiful Alpha! You've got a gorgeous bunch there!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Great pictures! All your dogs remind me of you. Stella the serious one, Jynx the one with humor and Vegas the cool dude. You pick your pups out really to fit your personality. LOVE IT!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts