Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He hates it. We had a small accumulation last night. Not a whole lot, but enough to make it white outside. We let Haus out this morning to go potty, and he danced in circles while going poo. He wouldn't stand still long enough to let it all out. Silly dog!! He hates rain, so I figured he'd hate snow too. :roll: It's going to be a LONG winter.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
OMG my dogs looove the snow. I couldn't get them to stay outside in the summer to save my life, but now that snows flying, they'll stay out til they're pupscicles! :-k LOL Go figure! Chopper runs all over the deck and eats the snow off of it. It's pretty comical. :lol:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol maybe my dog is just mental!

·
Registered
160 Posts
My pup hated going out in the rain... she would just pee on the deck and turn around and hit the door..

But she ran right out into the snow. She likes to run around with her mouth open and scoop it up and eat it.

I wish I had some video of it...

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup he's mental. He's outside right now eating it!! I let him out when I got home, so he could potty. He ran around playing in it and kicking snow at me!! Then I fed him, and 10 minutes later he's at the back door whining to go back outside!! Nutty dog!!

He slipped coming back in the door on our kitchen floor, really funny!! He was more careful the second time!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oops, forgot that one. It won't let me edit it!!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Yeh that was my next question. Here in Florida there is NEVER any snow. I'm glad about that I hate the cold.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Bella loved it! I couldn't get her inside this morning! She mostly wanted to eat it, but she enjoyed prancing around in it. :)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Tobey loves snow!!! He will roll all over it long as the wind isnt blowing. But as soon as that wind pics up he bolts for the door. He is such a baby. :lol:

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Snow? whats that? we dont have snow that often where I live, it turns to slush by the time we wake. Maby this year we will have some :D

[South of UK]

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Well Molly hates the snow and won't go outside in it without her sweater on. And Faith hasn't ever seen the snow yet so 1 hates it vote and 1 who knows vote. :D

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
Yeah, Clara is a FLorida dog, too. I am sure she would love it though if it were here. :D

·
Registered
515 Posts
My dogs are absolutely nuts in the snow...........

If you wanna see something funny, try to get them to fetch snowballs. As soon as the snowball hits the ground it's lost.....that doesn't keep them from trying to find it though. They come up with their faces covered in snow. :D

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Don't really know how my other dogs will react to snow, but Diva hates it. Last time it snowed here she wouldn't even come off the freaking porch!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bump.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Tonight was Loki's first time out in the snow. She loved it! She was apprehensive, stepping slowly in the snow as it cracked beneath her feet (it was a frozen layer). Then she started prancing around and burying her nose in it. It was cute :D

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Sophie barks at it. Every time. As you come down the stairs, you can see straight into the back yard, and she always stops mid stride in the kitchen and starts barking at it. Too funny. Once she's told it who's boss, she'll go out and play.

Haven't seen snow with Buster Boo yet. He's such a goober - it should be fun to watch his reaction.

·
Registered
914 Posts
gordy hates the rain but loves the snow.I dont think it makes much sence. Hey hausmommy i think my dog is mental just like yours.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
My dogs have never seen snow...I don't think they would like it...Scarlet wont go outside in the morning cause the grass is wet and cold...she tip toes like a cat in a puddle...I don't like snow either. I was in it once and I HATED IT!! I love florida!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts