Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Annie had fun playing in the first "real" snow of the year!

She didn't believe me when I told her on Monday that we were going to get snow by the end of the week.

But when she got outside and saw it:

She wasn't too sure aobut it.
First she had to root around a bit.

Then she had to root around some more - she was walking and licking the snow as she went.

Then she had to look around.

I asked her if she was cold and she looked at me weird

Then she got the zoomies!

When I finally got her back in the house, she was tired.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks! I found her jacket at Walmart for $10!!! It keeps her so warm and toasty! I put it on her yesterday for the first time and she was so darn funny! She would roll around being her normal crazy self, and because it's so fluffy, she had a hard time getting back up. I had to keep picking her up and putting her back on her feet :lol:

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
Her last pic is great..she says she is defrosting...you all are sooo lucky to have snow..we dont get snow very often here on the Outerbanks..to much salt water in the air I guess..

e

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
What a doll! I think we're gonna go to a cabin for a weekend this winter to see some snow. I don't know how the dogs will react, Chico will probably need to be carried into the cabin. :roll: He's dainty! :lol:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Those are the best pics! How cute she looks in her jacket!! Such fun. :D

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
OMG, She is freaking adorable.
I just love her coat and that picture with the snow on her nose
looking up at you is priceless.She is a doll, love me some annie

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Those are the best photo's !! She looks like she is having so much fun!! How much snow did you guys get? I am jealous!! No snow here.. :cry:

Sahrene

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SagaandRagnar said:
How much snow did you guys get? I am jealous!! No snow here.. :cry:

Sahrene
We got about 4-6 inches between 5 am and noon. I liked it while it was falling - now it can go away. :lol:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts