Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
To everyone this may offend, stop reading now!!! :lol:

Of course I'm only kidding, but Link is one of my favorite dogs on here! He's so photogenic and I always look forward to pictures of him!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Im going to have to agree, his is a pimp. Everytime I see him in that pose, I think of a guy with little man syndrome. You know the short guy that has lifted weights and been on roids. Always wanting to flex and act like a tuff guy. LOL

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
RED said:
Im going to have to agree, his is a pimp. Everytime I see him in that pose, I think of a guy with little man syndrome. You know the short guy that has lifted weights and been on roids. Always wanting to flex and act like a tuff guy. LOL
You should change his name to Napolean!

J/K...he's such an awesome dog. Jen's family had a Staffie when she was growing up, she always says "Oh he looks like Rex!".

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RED said:
:lol:
we were talking just about that yeasterday. We were out with Links fathers owner and we were laughting about how Link always was posing and Diablo(Links father) never was posing.

You know what I mean? :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts