Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She just got off her first heat and be taken to the vet in two weeks to get her fixed. She has gotten so big, this is the first time I have seen her in few months! She is about 65lbs and 10 months old now.

I have more of her if you guys would like to see them. I did'nt want to bore you guys to death!

A few of Dorko that you guys have not seen.

He's feeling alittle chunky in these pics, since I have been going up and down the stairs everyday with him at the apartment and longer walks he is looking much better.

There was still one of Chassis on the camera also. My pretty girl.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Cami is beautiful!!!!!!!! Bore us! Bore us!!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
She's gorgeous!! Does she have any American Bulldog in her? She looks kind of bulldoggy. (Or maybe it's just the white on her face that is making her look part AB to me.)

Nope she is full pit, I can't get over how beautiful she is.

Sire
Cash

Dam
Dakota

I know I hate the crop job also.

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
Dam
Dakota

Ok, don't ya all laugh at me all at once, but I when I first saw this I thought Red
was swearing because of her ears. You know: "DAM, Dakota".
But without the "n" because we are on the forum
:wink:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
She is a verry pretty girl. It's nice that you still get to see her! (and share the pics with us) :D

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
She will be staying with me for a few weeks, so I get to enjoy her for a while. She is so sweet she makes Torco look like a devil child. Its sad really she listens and just wants to lay around and chew on a few things.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
fawn coffee said:
i would like to see some more pictures of the all white one

Check back tonight, I dont have any new ones of Torco, but I will take some after I get off work.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts