• 6 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And has fallen in love with this little girl.

The reason is this pup was found in SC roaming the streets. The local pound had this poor baby on death row and the lady that runs a pit bull rescue(which is completely full) was dirty and brought it to my mom, and of course her heart melted.
Here is the girl with our first rescue Buddy (or Chomper).

This is the pup investigating the stray that we are letting another person that does rescue use our kennel.

I cant believe they had this puppy on death row just because it was a pit bull(maybe).. Now how to talk the madre into letting me keep the pup.

Also if anyone could take a crack at guessing the age, i think around 5 weeks, what kind of feeding should we do for this pup pup.

Oh and of course i need names, not to weird though, haha jk

· Registered
400 Posts
...awww...poor baby!!! She's going to need some TLC...and maybe a vitamin supplement? Looks like she should still be nursing....

How about Stella? :D

· Registered
363 Posts
Over 500 posts, and you're not in the circle? :lol: I can't help you on names. When I was a young lad, my dogs had cool names. I had 3 rotties. My first was Deveraux Windsor a name I heard on a Molson radio ad, my second was Demitrious Zoltar (the 1st name came from a football player and the last name came from a game in the movie Big) and the third rottie was called Del Rio after Jack Del Rio who is now a coach for the Jacksonville Jaguars but back then was a kick ass middle linebacker for the Vikings. Ironically, Del Rio means of the river in spanish and he was the only dog I had who couldn't swim. I also had an EB that I named Dunkin, because he was so fat when I adopted him that it looked like he only ate Dunkin Donuts. Now my dogs have boring names Molly and Maxi. My wife didn't like the cool different ones.

· Registered
2,239 Posts
search some threads for name ideas. There have been TONS thrown around on here

· Registered
1,693 Posts
I think she is about 6 weeks judging from the pic (i also voted in the poll for 6 weeks)

I think these names would suit this pretty girl

Star
Lexi or Lexus
Houston

....thats all i can think of when i look at her face...if i think of more ill post it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.