Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
1,643 Posts
LOL Mine are doing the same thing as I type! Its funny how the little dog makes all of the noise and the big dogs just play and don't make any noises! Molly always acts like a mean dog while playing. Faith is almost always quite!

· Registered
357 Posts
Chico.Heidi said:
OMG! That Torco is a feisty little guy!!!! We never had problems like that. :wink:
That's it!! I better not find out where you live, or I'm gonna kidnap your dogs and replace them with mine! :lol:

· Registered
2,496 Posts
I think you guys may have missed my winking emoticon. My dogs are INSANE!!! We commoly refer to my living room as the octagon because Heidi thinks she's training to be the next Tito Ortis. Oh, and they come as a package so if ya want Heidi, ya gotta take both. Don't worry though because Chico's the mellow one!

· Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: LOL

halo said:
My paly rough but they can't stand to be apart they whine and look for each other and at night its worth it to see them just snuggle together and clean each other up before sleeping.

I have been waiting on that to happen and well they never stop. When one lays down the other one goes over and starts bitting to start the war over. Maybe someday they will get tired. :shock:

· Registered
1,645 Posts
Re: LOL

RED said:
halo said:
My paly rough but they can't stand to be apart they whine and look for each other and at night its worth it to see them just snuggle together and clean each other up before sleeping.

I have been waiting on that to happen and well they never stop. When one lays down the other one goes over and starts bitting to start the war over. Maybe someday they will get tired. :shock:
Yep, I am waiting to. It happened one time, Lucy was sleeping and Dozer was tired but he went to bug her anyway, so I stopped him, instead he just sat on her and then layed down. BUt the majority of the time my house is EXACTLY like yours!!!!!!!

· Registered
823 Posts
I know what you mean I have a 1 year old AB and a 20 week old APBT and that is a never ending thing at my house...They always look like they are killing each other but they are rather gentle...the sounds would tell you something else though!!!

· Registered
2,496 Posts
I thought it would never end too. In fact, I literally lost my mind one night. After a couple of months they'll start to settle down a bit. I remember being in total shock the first time they actually layed down next to eachother and took a nap. I actually took pictures because I thought I'd never see that again! Here's the pic. (I swear I didn't put her arm like that)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.