Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I doodle from time to time, and I feel the need to subject all you nice people to the horrors of it. Oh, but since I'm somewhat lazy about it lately, I didn't scan some of these, I just took a pic with my digicam. So, suffer more, hahahahaha!

A GSD sketch I am making for an auction, where the proceeds are going to save a shelter from closing down. Its about halfway finished, but it will be uncolored.

A colored pitbull. The background became completely mangled, so I have to figure out how to fix it lol. This is also going to the auction. My sketch work is ALWAYS better than my colored, haha!

An American Bulldog sketch, going to the auction too! Its harder to see, since its just a sketchy sketch. There are quite a few anotomical(mispelled that I'm sure!) errors that need to be corrected on it.

These are the very frightening tattoo concept 'Pit-Faeries'. They are still a work in progress, so don't be too scared!

And, here is some random stuff. Doodles of my pups.

Well, thats really all I can put up here. If you want to see more, I have a gallery at www.ketrafc.deviantart.com but I have to warn you, some of it is REALLY bloody and gory. So, be prepared.

Thanks for looking!

Ket

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Ket,
your art is awesome! I wish I had a fraction of your talent :wink: If I ever get a tat, I'm gonna have to ask you to draw the art for it!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.