Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Rosco's mommy is looking great Evan! I am so glad she pulled through her troubles and is now doing well! I am very glad she has found her way to a place where she gets lots of love and attention for the last part of her life. She has produced some nice dogs in her lifetime and deserves the good life now. Thanks for the update.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, she's really full of life now after the surgery and cartrophen therapy. She's like a completely new dog my dad was saying..she's like a puppy again lol... And she absolutely LOVES vet visits now...she's sooo happy when we drive down to the vet's...she can't stop smiling and talking and bouncing around, all full of energy hehe. I think she associates the vets with feeling good now. They really did a good job of her surgery and I am so happy they recommended Cartrophen for her, it's completely morphed her into a young dog again!

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
about 7 yrs now, in a cpl months.

bully ab's (or ab's in general) hit their prime at 4-5 yrs, and females - when bred - tend to go downhill and fall apart faster after this.

bully ab's live ~ 4 years or so less than standard ones if they aren't bred

I don't think there's many bully ab owners on this board though, mostly pitbulls, which is why a lot of people I guess would think that 7yrs is still really young. I think most pitbull terriers live past 15 yrs if healthy.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks, ya she's a sweety, my mother wanted to adopt her but she's far too attached to me now and I to her, plus diablo and her are inseperable now. They're always curled up together when snoozing :lol:

the quality of the pics are a bit bad cos they were taken indoors on my cellphone under poor lighting conditions, sorry bout that :oops: I'm really not a bad photographer when I have the right equipment hehe

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
She is a very pretty girl!! I love her markings

1 - 11 of 11 Posts