Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Loki was a filthy girl and needed a bath. She is SO good about baths and actually enjoys them.

She likes to drink the water...

That was my eye you jerk!

Looking pathetic

The big shake off

Lapis getting in on the action. He is a freak about water.

Loki, we apologize for our choice in the towel but it was all that was clean. There is nothing wrong with an American Bulldog in a Hello Kitty towel!

Shes mortified

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
Those are really cute pics. Let Loki know that all the "hip" girls like Hello Kitty. :D

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Cute! I love the picture of her shaking and all the droplets going everying where. Abby says theres nothing wrong with hello kitty towels, atleast its not as bad as being wrapped in a pokemon towel :shock: !! :lol:

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
What cute pictures! They really turned out good! I can't take my hands off of Molly and Faith to take photos because they would be gone!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
You made me laugh with the "That was my eye you jerk" picture. I am still laughing. Loki has grown into a beautiful girl. We need more pictures of her.

·
Registered
215 Posts
i love Loki she is great!
the pictures are cute too now i wanna take pics of Angel in the bath.
Angel says she loves Hello Kitty and to tell Loki that she's still cool even cooler now!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
She sure has grown into a beautiful girl. :D

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
I love Loki! Thanks for posting new pics of her. I feel like we don't get to see enough of her. She looks so cute all bundled up in that towel too. My dogs always get real hyper after a bath and get the zoomies!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Loki's so cute! we give nelson a bath in the bathtub too. one day he'll get too big for it. that last photo of loki looks like she's got a wooden peg leg. ps. nelson hates getting shampoo in his eye too! hehe!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts