1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry there's only three i'll bring some more tomorrow

After thanksgiving dinner

Begging for treats

For some reason she likes waiting outside the bathroom door for Alexis to get out

·
Registered
414 Posts
Angels_Mommie said:
sorry there's only three i'll bring some more tomorrow

After thanksgiving dinner

Begging for treats

For some reason she likes waiting outside the bathroom door for Alexis to get out

No mas HTML porfavor. Only IMG tags. Gracias

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Awwww....look at her! Sweet as I remember! How old is she now? How is everything going? Long time no see! :D

·
Registered
719 Posts
Cute! I luv that first pic!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Kasco said:
Awwww....look at her! Sweet as I remember! How old is she now? How is everything going? Long time no see! :D
i know i have no computer so i try to come to the library often to use it
she's a year and 7 months now
still a pain in the butt but we love her lots

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cookies Mom said:
wow I haven't heard from you in what seems like forever! how have you been.

good! i'm getting married in the fall :D the dog is huge her and cookie still look like sisters. Angel never got tall she stayed short and stalky just like a pit and she is frigging strong its ridiculous

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LuvaBULL said:
Oh she's all grown up!!! :cry: I miss that girl! Why aren't you posting with us? Come back!
first off lol @ your banner koa was so small there i'm almost scared to see what he looks like now probably ginormous. and your son has gotten so big too and beautiful as always.
i have no comp at home anymore cause Angel accidentally broke it
we was running thru the house got tangled in the cord and it fried the batt. so no compy. we're in the process of getting a new one soon we need it for wedding planning :D

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Well congrats on the up coming marriage. When in the fall are you tying the knot. Is Angle going tobe the flower dog? Do you know where you are doing it. Well anyways I'm glad for you. Keep us posted.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.