Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some new Dion pics ... including the full size pic I have in my avatar - for you Sam!
this is the avatar

and another one. I put the ears on and she won't move! It's quite cute ... and kinda mean!

One of Dion spralwed on the couch

One of her and ner next door neighbor

and last, one of her and Scarlett - the yappy dog we had to dog sit for a few days.

Thanks for letting me share!!

·
Registered
576 Posts
I'm so happy to have new Dion pics :mrgreen:

That second pic is soooooooooo funny!!!!! And I love the one with her new Christmas toy, she reminds me so much of Loki in this pic:

·
Registered
576 Posts
I'm not sure why yours show up that way, maybe they are too big? Thom sizes ours down before I post them....he'll see this in a bit and let us know, the poor thing is actually working right now they won't stop bothering him today :evil:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Awww....Big D! She looks so completely mortified in those antlers!! LMAO :lol: Poor girl. She's so pretty!! Give her a big ol' Christmas...ooops...I mean "holiday" hug for me. :wink:

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
LSCKitty said:
Awww they are cute!!

How do you post normal pics ... and not the ones I post?
Hey LSC, to get your photos to show up normally you have to have them hosted somewhere like photobucket.com When you have them hosted, you get them to show up by putting the url in between
tags.

I found a really good program to resize photos, and its free! You can resize a whole folder in one shot http://www.freeimagebrowser.com/article2608.html

Dion looks adorable as always. She looks so happy in that first pic, ha

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for replying! I use Shutterfly now ... does this new board not work with shutterfly?? Thanks again! This is what shows up with Shutterfly

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
LSCKitty said:
Thanks for replying! I use Shutterfly now ... does this new board not work with shutterfly?? Thanks again! This is what shows up with Shutterfly
Ohhhhhh.... do you see how the url you sent doesnt have a .jpg or .gif extension? thats why it doesnt work. can you use photobucket?

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
LokersPadokers said:
I'm not sure why yours show up that way, maybe they are too big? Thom sizes ours down before I post them....he'll see this in a bit and let us know, the poor thing is actually working right now they won't stop bothering him today :evil:
Works sucks!!! I need a job working with dogs. I had to take a laptop apart. I hate dong that crap.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh gotcha. Probably just can't add it on the end either! Ummm, yes of course I could use photobucket :wink: ... just have to open up an account and have pics in 2 places! Thanks for the help!!

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
LSCKitty said:
oh gotcha. Probably just can't add it on the end either! Ummm, yes of course I could use photobucket :wink: ... just have to open up an account and have pics in 2 places! Thanks for the help!!

I know. It sucks. Do you have to use both? Can you just use photobucket?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Can you order prints off photobucket? And can you share photos online? I guess I can probably just have a look around photobucket and answer these myself ... :oops:

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Dion is beautiful, as always. We've got all kinds of new pics its great. Now we only need more of Rocco and Chloe, I guess they are still moving.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts