Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the lake a few weeks ago, She still can't swim

She was miserable when the kids would swim out in the deep where she couldn't go.

A few good shots...

This is how she spends dinnertime

Thanks for looking :D

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Awww, so glad to see some new pics of her!! Haus has started sitting like her with the back legs out!! It's hysterical!! How's your summer going so far?

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Awwww, we've missed April! We haven't seen any new pics of her in a while! Glad she's doing so well. Love the pics.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HausMommy said:
Awww, so glad to see some new pics of her!! Haus has started sitting like her with the back legs out!! It's hysterical!! How's your summer going so far?
I can't figure out how it is so comfy for them. My summer is going great Thanks for asking. We've been to the lake twice and are hoping for camping trip soon.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Lisas1 said:
HausMommy said:
I can't figure out how it is so comfy for them. My summer is going great Thanks for asking. We've been to the lake twice and are hoping for camping trip soon.
Ooooh sounds super fun!! Remember the camera!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Oh poor April. Bogey's the same way-can't swim.

Great photos!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Awww - she needs a doggie life jacket so that she can go out with the kids. :wink: Love the dinner pic! :lol:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We plan on getting her a life jacket before our next trip because she seriously doesn't seem to enjoy herself being stuck on shore. She sits there in the shallows whimpering for them the whole time.:cry:

I found another one. Here is my daughter learning to balance on Aprils back.

Just kidding :tongue3: She was on a log

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Great pics! You need to post more pics of April! She is gorgeous! I really like the way she looks and your family must have had a fun time! Beautiful scenery too!

You really had me fooled with that one pic with your daughter. I was just about ready to give you hell until I read your little "justkidding". :lol:

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
That one with the log is crazy! What an optical illusion. Still not a bad feat even though it's just a log!

Mo doesn't like the water either. he is like April, he will swim, but only to be with us. His lifejacket didn't seem to make it much easier on him.

Regardless we were really happy with the lifejacket we got from nrsweb.com. It is really well built and only $40.

April looks great too. You have the best banner, it is such a great pic.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
LOL You got me with the log pic, too. I was thinking "Well, that's not very nice!" LOL :lol:

Great pics. we sure don't see enough of Miss April. Looks like you all had a blast. Get April a lifevest.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you everyone, I will try to post more often but with these dang kids home they think everytime I get on the computer its time to call me ,start fighting,ask a million questions etc....

I couldn't believe that log picture when I downloaded it and I knew you guys would get a kick out of it.
I would like to add I made my banner all by myself, I still don't know how I did it but I thought it wasn't too bad for a first try.
Thank you again :hippy2:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts