Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the lake a few weeks ago, She still can't swim

She was miserable when the kids would swim out in the deep where she couldn't go.

A few good shots...

This is how she spends dinnertime

Thanks for looking :D

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HausMommy said:
Awww, so glad to see some new pics of her!! Haus has started sitting like her with the back legs out!! It's hysterical!! How's your summer going so far?
I can't figure out how it is so comfy for them. My summer is going great Thanks for asking. We've been to the lake twice and are hoping for camping trip soon.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We plan on getting her a life jacket before our next trip because she seriously doesn't seem to enjoy herself being stuck on shore. She sits there in the shallows whimpering for them the whole time.:cry:

I found another one. Here is my daughter learning to balance on Aprils back.

Just kidding :tongue3: She was on a log

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you everyone, I will try to post more often but with these dang kids home they think everytime I get on the computer its time to call me ,start fighting,ask a million questions etc....

I couldn't believe that log picture when I downloaded it and I knew you guys would get a kick out of it.
I would like to add I made my banner all by myself, I still don't know how I did it but I thought it wasn't too bad for a first try.
Thank you again :hippy2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.