Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been a while but here are some from the play date Guinness had with my brothers 3 legged dog chance

this is chance

the two playing

Chance keep trying to hump Guinness I think chance is Gay

Sorry there so big

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
omg hes sooooo big!!! I remember that puppy picture you had on your avator a while ago. definitly a big change!! thanx for the pictures tho, they are wonderful :D

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
ok someone has grown !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
man i missed him good to have ye back ! :wink:

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Wow, Guinness looks awesome! Great photos!! Is that a shock collar he has on? If so, how's it working out? I've been thinking about trying one with my dogs to teach them to stop jumping on us. Not sure yet though.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Wow! He looks great. You're very lucky he shows no dog aggression, especially with Chance trying to hump him like that, dominate him. Very nice boy. :D

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
I love Guniness, he is so handsome! Be careful about that humping behaviour though, that is DOMINANCE and dominance often leads to fights. I would watch out for that if I were you. Chance is already down to 3 legs, wouldn't want him to lose any more limbs...lol.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LuvaBULL said:
Wow, Guinness looks awesome! Great photos!! Is that a shock collar he has on? If so, how's it working out? I've been thinking about trying one with my dogs to teach them to stop jumping on us. Not sure yet though.
Trina ,

To answer your question is yes guinness has a shock collar and it works wonderfully except when his prey drive is in full effect then it does not bother him, but other than that he is doing wonderfully we just passed our advanced obedience (sp) class where the final test is all the dogs in the class have to be put into a down stay at the front of the pet smart and the owners walk a way for 3 min. Guinness was the last dog to get up and the only one to hold for three minutes. It takes a lot of working with your dog and the collar to utillize it properly but well worth it. If you have any more question you can Pm me or I know there are several others that use one to .

To everyone thank you for all the compliments and about the aggression. Everytime chance tried to hump guinness i pulled him off but i have working very hard with guinness to minimize any dog aggression he still has.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.