·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Very impressive!! I love them!!!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Those are very, very nice!

I used to draw well, until I drew faces. Drawing the eyes makes or breaks a sketch. You got it down

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
So if I am correct, you own your own tattoo shop. That is awesome. I have been interested in getting into tattoo, but don't even know where to start. I have drawing ability, and have started drawing more tattooish things. I have no tattoos myself yet, but my husband does, and I try to observe them and see how they do it. How did you get into doing tattoos?

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
deuce's mommy said:
So if I am correct, you own your own tattoo shop. That is awesome. I have been interested in getting into tattoo, but don't even know where to start. I have drawing ability, and have started drawing more tattooish things. I have no tattoos myself yet, but my husband does, and I try to observe them and see how they do it. How did you get into doing tattoos?
I kinda lucked into tattooing. A tattoo artist moved in up the street from me, saw the women that Idraw, and asked me if I wanted to learn. Since I really wanted to draw for a living I jumped at the chance. I've had a couple gallery shows of paintings I've done, But there isn't any money in that, you know , starving artist thing. so I just lucky I love what I get to do. I get to draw on people for a living, it's cool. And I get to take my pup to work with me, I love being the boss

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Thats awesome. I wish I could get into it. I DO NOT paint. Not my thing, but I enjoy drawing and am pretty good at it, and would love to make a living out of it. Too bad I am not a lucky person. Maybe I will post some pics up when I get a chance and get your opinion. Thanks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts